a dificult string search

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi I don't know a way around this. I want the user to input a password, but to make it a bit complcated the password can be several words. "Today is Sunday"
However I want to exclude certain chars from the string like "<>()?.+"
I need someway of examaning the string for any accurance of any of these chars. Is there away around this without going through each "Not allowed" char to be checked?

TIA

Desmond

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
308 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Calender Not Opening
The following code is not loading the javascript calender in another window. It's not doing anything

problem with refreshing
in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according t

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

Product categories for registration
Dear all,

We are going live with the Supplier registered next week. At standard, the 'sel

problem with php server update from mid 2009
Hi,

I have this navigation menu on 2 websites which used to work just fine. After a recent up

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

pop3 and fsockopen
So I am able to connect to the pop3 server, log in, and check how many messages there are. I am hav

need good snippet manager
Hi. as i am coding and learning more, it is becoming difficult to manage code snippets. how you mana

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash