a very simple php header question (sorry!)

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Firstly...I do apologise if this annoys anyone....a header error

I'm do not know php & have tried removing all "white space" but I cant seem to stop the error displaying.

Its a very simple PayPal buy it now button with an affiliate link (using this product: www.idevspot.com/PhpAffiliate.php )

http://fuselovesit.co.uk/tickets2.php - displays OK
http://fuselovesit.co.uk/tickets2.php?xyz=4 - displays error below
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fuselove/public_html/tickets2.php:3) in /home/fuselove/public_html/affiliate/tracker/tracker.php on line 22

Originally I was working through a wordpress site & thought the error was something to do with that...but I've even tried a very simple page & still get the errors

I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me

Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

Sub-domains & calling unique content
Hello,

Is there a way use something similar to the $_GET function for a sub-domain? I to be a

PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion
Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started f

News script
Hi ...

I am not sure if this is the rite place to post this but if its not sorry

i am

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

UDP Multicast question
Hey,

Im not really in the know when it comes to network related programming and activitie

login and redirect
hello! can someone help me.. can you give me an idea.. I want to make a login page and redirects it

Save User Inputs while javascript reloading!
hi..
i have written a PHP code in which i reload the page when user selects a value in dropdown..

mr8m - reverse document
Friends,

I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balan

Grabbing Values From an Array for Posting
I have a grid array that I am using with a form that when it hits the currently named test.php it lo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash