Agency Business Process

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I don’t understand the process of the agency business in SAP.

In my business, the agency (me) negotiates purchase price conditions and payment processing between the vendors and customers. The agency takes a commission from the vendor for services rendered. Transactions relating to the actual merchandise (purchase orders, deliveries, etc.) can be carried out completely independently of the agency. For payment transactions and the calculation of commission, the agency enters incoming invoices and remuneration settlements in agency documents.

What is the recommended flux (transactions) to reproduce this business process in SAP?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
255 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Upload Code Help
Hi everyone I need some help with a bit of code ive been working with for a while. I am completely s

PHP time (deadline within one week)
I have a column ['projdue'], which stores the deadline for a project.
I have PHP code and <

insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?
Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text whi

How do I use a global footer..?
If my index.php has a bole bunch of if functions and exit's in them

Are sessions secure at all?..
I haven't really gotten into yet, but I was just thinking of something weird..

Lets say you h

$variable $variables type question
I need to be able to designate an array element dynamically, so I thought to use a variable variable

* Gridview and Detailsview in UpdatePanel, insert mode problem
I have a GridView and DetailsView working together. When a record from Gridview is selected, Detail

A WBS element with the name XXX already exists in version FREI_VERSION
Hi.
When I am trying to insert WBS element in a project, error occurs:

"A WBS eleme

Problem with DB connection
Hello there! I'm new to this forum and I'm new to PHP coding also. I wrote something that doesn't ma

PHP header help!
Hi all I am trying to get this php page to refresh every 5 seconds on my phone which is an aastra 48

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash