Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is what I get when I created a new Ajax website with Visual Web Developer 2008. All other sites on this server were developed with VWD 2005, but I wanted to update everything to version 3.5. I created a new site from scratch, created new webpages (copying in the appropriate HTML) and added the controls (scriptmanager, updatepanel, timer, contenttemplate) manually. Of those 3, intellisense only seems to understand what scriptmanager is :( So - the website will not work. I tried to search the forums and the web to find out why this might happen but keep coming up with nothing. Can someone help? This should be simple, according to all the hype :) Thank you!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
102 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mr8m - reverse document
Friends,

I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balan

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin

Mysql query, two times?
Hello to all,

I'm new to php coding and i like it alot. I need help with some noob stuff.

Login Control?!
I have a Web Site that uses the login control also I have set the destinationurl to the page I want

php call servlet
I have done a php backup application .
So there is a form that user pick some files to zip and d

in php, link returns to the line
When I add a link in a php page, the link word returns to the line (as a
would do)

Examp

form problem
below in the form action, i've put "test.php?w=$sw&h=$sh" but when i input the for

SuperCali PHP Event Calendar
does anyone have any experience with the SuperCali PHP Event Calendar? I could use some assistance

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash