Any Good MMORPGs you've played?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm about to have ALOT of free time on my hands (finished highschool) and I need something to fill the void. I tried Atlantica Online a while ago and really liked it (Gonna download it again) and I played Fly For Fun, wasn't bad. I just downloaded Runes of Magic, but it was kinda bland. The skills weren't exactly exciting, levelling up wasn't something that particularly made me joyous and the quests were boring (the few that I played).

Thing is, I don't have a part time job, and I'm saving money to move out, so I kinda need a Free to Play game, otherwise I'd try out WoW. I know WoW has a trial period, but I don't want to get stuck into a game that I can't afford to play.

Your suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

13<

selection tool on raster image
Hi!
I have to implement in my app a selection tool which lets users to select region of any shape

Checking if field is empty AND using !is_numeric
Hi lads,

Need to be able to display an error message (using isset?) that says "Cant lea

a function to check directory depth
I'm working on a php script to upload files in to a set directory.
the user can select to upload

Help with PHP and checkboxes
I am posting this for a friend of mine, i wrote a small script for her to process her form data to a

Xacute search within SQL results
I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

Find only certain URLs from page ... regex (semi-complete script)
Hi guys,

What I need to do is take a page & extract all the URLs from the page &a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash