Ariba 9r - SAP MM Integration

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi experts,

The standard Ariba adapter for 9r creates a relationship between Cost Centers and Company Codes in the master data files pushed from SAP to Ariba (i.e. the Cost Center master data file has columns for Cost Center and Company Code, so a relationship is created here).

A problem arises when trying to execute cross-company purchases. To further clarify, when a PR is created in Ariba using the master data pushed from SAP, the user can ONLY choose from the Cost Centers that belong to the Company Code on which the PR is being raised (i.e. the Company Code at the header). In order to purchase on behalf of another Company Code, the requester would need to have access to the Cost Centers of that other Company Code however that is restricted.

Is anyone aware of a work-around to this problem aside from having to extend every Cost Center to every purchasing Company Code?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

error checking breaking my code
Hi there, OK first of all, big apologies for what I assume is really fundamental errors in the struc

Big O & time complexity ???
can you help me how to calculate the Big O & time complexity for any algorithm and c++ program pleas

How to find OS bit version
How can I tell the person browsing my site is running 32, or 64 bit operating system?

very easy question about SQL info
Hello,
I think that I have a very easy question.
I know how to create a form using php SQL and

present value of sequence?
Hi

Please help me to find out the present value of sequence?

Thanks

Any meaningful project for a new C++ programmer?
I want to do some meaningful program, so I can help myself to learn

Assume I know the fol

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

Mouseover to edit (Ajax)
hi friends, can anyone help with the code behind to get this application working, please in VB (new

Problems with array
This code is the last lines in an upload script that uploads 4 images at the same time and writes th

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash