BackButton Behaviour in AJAX

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an ASPX Page AJAX Enabled!The page has a gridView and a DDL for filtering on it. The Gridview has links on its items. The behaviour I am running into is:
If I filter a criteria from DDL and then click on the displayed hyperlink in GridView,navigate to the the external site and from the external site when I hit back button on the browser my DropDownList gets rebinded. It doesn't persist what I had selected earlier.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
271 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

column name cancatenation within PL/SQL
I have a PLSQL store procedure, and the following statement is part of a subquery
fname||lnam

Set Categories
I am creating a submission form for somebody to come in and submit products. These products are sep

gmdate() - want 1 hr before time
Hi,
I am using php gmdate().
Now I am entering all dates in my dbase using gmdate("Y-m-d

[newb] Image hosting help.
Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in

Finding digits in variable containing text, and IDing them
$romanstock = "http://www.remoteprice.com/data.asp?storeid=123&itemcode=456&typ

COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts
COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There i

Help with search.php
Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the searc

Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_

Multiple WHILE loops help
Hi there. I'm writing an application that is pulling and displaying results for real estate listing

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash