Backflush

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a backflush code, or not populated with a code. I am aware of looking each part individually, but would like to enter a list of parts or see by organizational level.

THANKS!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
274 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Price in PR
Dear Experts,
Why we have to enter the price in the PR, and why there is no free goods indicato

$_FILES array
Ok,

I just started experimenting with PHP today. My goal right now is to have people be able

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

problem in pagination when processing with selectbox form
Hi,

I have a search form, with select boxes, if am selecting the value from the form, it work

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

Just wondering what you think about my site
I am new to phpfreaks i just seen this form and thought it would be cool to see what other thought a

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

login box shows up again after logging in 2nd login works
Hello,

I am having trouble on my site Lockerz.rack111.com where when you login the login box

Operating System
How in PHP or other language can I detect Operating system, ie Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate,

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash