Business Health Check

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello

I need to create an online business health check for a client it will be multiple choice and about 50 questions but the client has requested that the output/results of the health check needs to be sent to them in a CSV format so that they can the load it into excell and analysis it. Is this possible? i have never used CSV files from PHP so any information on this would be greatfully appriciated.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
253 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

RSS poster script?
I have found a script that posts RSS's for me on a site that I'm building. However I would like to a

Dynamically set AccordianPane Header
I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on diff

PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

button help
i originally had this but realised it is much easier to have a button.

Code: <?php

upload image name with extension using php
hi frds..

<input id="file1" type="file" name="file[]" &a

Simple image grab script.
I was wondering if it was possible and if anyone knew how to make a simple php script that looks at

Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which

Login script (probably a simple error)
dbConfig.php
Code: <?
// Replace the variable values below
// with your specific dat

Most basic form question ever?
Hello,

I want to use this snippet to make sure the fields in a form are ok before processing

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash