C++ Http request?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://mywebsite.com/user.php"); string postData = "&do=login&vb_login_username=" + Username.Text + "&vb_login_password=" + Password.Text + "&HWID=" + GETHW.HWID; byte[] send = Encoding.Default.GetBytes(postData); request.Method = "POST"; request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; request.ContentLength = send.Length; Stream sout = request.GetRequestStream(); sout.Write(send, 0, send.Length); sout.Flush(); sout.Close(); WebResponse res; try { res = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(res.GetResponseStream()); Response = sr.ReadToEnd(); } I need to find some libraries for C++ to request a response like this C# program I made does. It sends the request with the specified data, then the script runs, echos a response and the program takes the response and uses it.

Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need a Timecode Class...
Not a Time Stamp, Time Code. Format is a bit different. HH:MM:SS:FF where FF is Frames. I dont re

file downloaded can't be read !!
<?php
$fileName = 'mypic.jpg';
$mimeType = 'image/jpeg';
header('content-dispositio

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

script is pulling more then they have....
I have this script for my game where they can change there race. This will cost them 2,500 points. H

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Comparing two dates
Hi Guys
I have two dates I want to compare. Below is my current implementation. The problem with

PHP FTP Can't upload Big FIles
Anyone had any success using FTP to upload a file say 90m?

im using ftp_put and it returns fa

Retail terminologys not been altered after activing Retail System
Hi, All

After I active Retail System via TCode SWF5, the terms does not been changed, th

SAP Business Suite
Hi all:

Within the SAP Business Suite solution I would like to ask you the main differenc

drop-down with sub-category appear
Hello,

i know how to build a simple dro-down list, im looking for a code when im gonna choose

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash