Calander layout

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi i know this sounds like a simple question but i cant find the answer to it anywhere i have added a simple calander tool to the page and added some styles to it but i want to move the month name and prev next link from the top of the calander to the bottom of the calander so the days of the week are on top of the calander and the month slelecter at the bottom how do i do this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

form variables from database help.
Hi all,

I would like to have a form that gives you options based on the results of an mysql q

Intrastat Report Config in ECC 6.0 - goods Movement in EU countries
Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration se

Dynamically set AccordianPane Header
I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on diff

Operating System
How in PHP or other language can I detect Operating system, ie Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate,

More pug propaganda.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug aw

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

does anyone know a php script to send mail using gmails/googles free smtp server
cause i heard u can do that but i dont know how

Where is my php.ini???
Hi

First off - apologies - i'm not a coder so this may sound very amateur.

I'm having

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash