calendar dates and hours compare problem

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same date, time and room without receiving any error i don't know where to start to compare the days hours with location (the 2 different tables are confusing me) i'm willing to donate/pay if i can make this work. To explain better i have like this:
Table1 with: Start Date, End Date, Start Hour, End Hour and other things not important for validation
Table2 with: Room1, Room2, Room3 etc

i attached the source code

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
86 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MS are the best!!!
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/australia/windows/default.aspx?h=watch-a-demo and click the massive '

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

Why does my php page download images over and over
Can anybody please explain to me why my php page keeps downloading the images and other items every

Oracle Text CTX_DOC.snippet slow
I have a table (FILE_TABLE) that contains a blob column (ft_file) and I have created the following O

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

Storing/displaying image urls in a database?
Hi
Basically I have the following scenario:
User chooses picture from list. Picture info is ad

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

Undefined offset
The following script checks to see if the user answer matches the correct answer.

Form Fiel

Trigger tag in aspx is not coming
hi all ,iam new to ajax, iam using file upload inside the update pannel but right now i want to use

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash