classic dynpro : hide area and auto adjust hights

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I want to develop a similar user interface as is used in standard transaction MIGO.

first, I’d like to show / hide a sub screen area using a button (similar to the header data or the item details in transaction MIGO)
Second, I’d like to automatically adjust the height of a table when the other subarea’s are shown or hidden. Only difference is that I’m using an ALV in a container instead of a table.
Can anyone give me some indication on how to implement this? Thanks in advance.
Cordially,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
251 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

Operating System
How in PHP or other language can I detect Operating system, ie Windows XP Home, Windows 7 Ultimate,

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=... not working as i thought it should
taken the following code from the php.net site the script is not working.

what is not happeni

need help in php variable
i have a php variable on one page
Code: [Select]$lastId = mysql_insert_id($db);
echo $lastId;<

MySQL query problem
When I try to run the following piece of code, I get this error:
QuoteWarning: mysql_query(): sup

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

reading xml faster than DB call?
I am trying to optimize a high traffic website, and I enabled a feature where there are three photos

New Login Script
Hi all, i attempted to create a whole new login script witch isnt working for some reason i dont kno

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash