ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles posrback.Click Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me.GetType(), "Animation", "Animation('ddlPosition');", False) End Sub
Javascriptview plaincopy to clipboardprint?function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); } function Animation(id) { document.all("ctrl_client_assistant_btn_clnt_assistant").click(); }
This won't work but if I do this in the page load it will workview plaincopy to clipboardprint?posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") posrback.Attributes.Add("onclick", "Animation('test')") I need to be able to use the clientscript becuase the event is not going to be click event. Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
79 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

I didnt code this but I need help with it
I'm sorry. i'm not a coder. I have this script for forcing download and previewing mp3. The guy that

remove a ; from emails in textarea
Code: <?php

session_start();

$database_host = "localhost&qu

recrawling
Can anyone suggest me how may i know a page is updated before it is being downloaded, so that i can

parse error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /Users/admin/Sites/phptest/array.php on

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

Place specific image in html page when specific name is typed.
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

Weird problem with SELECT command..Help!
Hi!

It seems I'm having a really weird problem with SQL SELECT command....I have table into a

tag inside php...
hi

Code: <?php
echo "<td width="$columnWidth%" align=&

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.

for ($i=0; $i<10

Socket Server
In my following socket server, I am trying to listen to a connection through port 12345 in my web br

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash