convert PHP array to Javascript array

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a page that gets a request sent from AJAX, and I am trying to convert a PHP array to a javascript array. is this possible? I tried with Json_encode but it doesn't seem to work. is there something I have to do on the javascript side to make json_decode work?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
235 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

upload control not working with update panel
Hi,

I am working with Asp.Net FileUpload control with ajax update panel,

if i use the

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

Mouseover to edit (Ajax)
hi friends, can anyone help with the code behind to get this application working, please in VB (new

Find only certain URLs from page ... regex (semi-complete script)
Hi guys,

What I need to do is take a page & extract all the URLs from the page &a

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

cURL and Sessions
Ohai.

So, I'm trying to cURL a bunch of things off of a page, and put them into a session. I'

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw

php code generators
All

Whilst enjoying learning a new language i have come accross a number of free code generat

IMAGE - SERVER SIDE scripting help...
How to receive pixel data of an image and buid a bitmap file on the server using the HTTP POST metho

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash