COOIS - Saving Object Overview WIP Status layouts

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

COOIS - Would like to be able to save the layout of an Object Overview - WIP Status report. There is currently NO icons for "choose layout" , "export" or "views" available while in Object Overview. I need to be able to create a report showing the header and operations list and this is the only way to get both on the screen at the same time.
After I create the report layout with the fields needed, cannot save this format in any way. The only thing I can do is print the report to a PDF file for others to view. Would like to be able to save the format I have created and bring it up on screen anytime without have to create it from scratch each time. This would prove a great resource if I only had the ability to save the layout. Especially when have a few 100 production orders.

Thanks for all help in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
93 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?
I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus i

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

WM transfer order: confirm different batch than proposed by system
Hi folks,

following scenario: we have a full WM with mixed batch numbers allowed in stora

Nested (echoed) php running wrong script
Got a problem with a php website I'm creating.

In a nutshell, the first page is entirely html

Login logout link help
Hi all,

Im new to php and Im having trouble creating a login/logout link for my page that dis

sql problems
I am having a small problem with my sql statement. it is inserting into 4 of the fields.

fie

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

Need help-Error istream header declaration
Hi Everyone ,

I am having issue with istream declaration. I am new to C programming.
can a

Help with translating C code into assembler code
Hi im doing a project that moves a robot around a maze avoiding walls and need some help with conver

how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,

I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash