Count number of records in all the tables with a querry URGENT PLEASE...

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I downloaded ORACLE 9I DATA DUMP into my comp. There are number of tables. I need to find out the tables with records more than say 100 or so at on go. Can it be possible... If so kindly let me know.

Secondly, from the database which I downloaded I found out that Audit_ Trial was not enabled by firing
"select name,value from v$parameter
where name like 'audit%' and it turned out to be false.
Can we take it for granted that in the database in the server also the audit_trial has been disabled...

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
315 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,

I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION
Hi gurus,

I got a dump when I run one of my program. the dump is described below:

php global variable
how can we create global variable so we can use its value in any form.. Please give example to

Page doesn't expand for content
Hi. I've been testing a query I made. It's here http://lapr1.6te.net/inquerito.php
The page doesn

Help on query replacing the date
Hi Pals,

i want to replace the current date in a column to some value say C or D or any n

Escape Latin Characters
I need to escape latin characters in an xml doc. Example: "é" is escaped to "é". I thoug

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash