Creating web pages by php

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I guess the best example is something like YouTube where when a video is uploaded, it's assigned a new web address and can be visited there. For a while I had planned on having one dynamic page where information can be called to make it look like multiple pages. But I recently relized that then the page could not be posted as a link for others to see.

Anyway, thanks again!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
174 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

$variable $variables type question
I need to be able to designate an array element dynamically, so I thought to use a variable variable

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

Easy administration on MySQL databases
My website is database driven and I am very tired of manually making queries to my tables in order t

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Dealing with code in db query
I am dealing with C code and I need to make sure it is encoded some how to ensure its integrity and

Display last record first.
I need some help how put the last record first and first record last.

Thanks

Code: &am

php title problem
Hi,

I am having a problem managing my page title with PHP.

Currently I have my <

PHP / MySQL Associative Multidimensional Array:
Hello.

I have data in a MySQL Table that adheres to the below: (note, no index, could add if

php mysql query from input textbox
Hi,

I have a text box, in that i have given the mysql query. I can able to get the query in v

User feedback after MySQL query has been executed
Hi all, I've just registered on PHPFreaks because I've got a question that I simply can't work out b

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash