Delete HTML file after loading

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a small web application where I want to make sure the data presented on a page (currently an HTML file) is no older than 60 seconds. The page automatically refreshes every 15 seconds. I was think about renaming the file by placing the php rename() function at the end of the file. Will this work or will the script be executed before the page is viewed? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
105 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How can i use [] tags instead of <> tags for profiles??
On my site im making ive made it so u can register, login and u have a profile which u can update..<

error help - Dynamic Image
I've been working on making my site less cluttered in the directories and more secure lately. In an

parameter passing issue on function
Well I thought I had created a pretty slick web page, using ?page and $_GET to load pages which wher

Working with Global Variables
hi, I'm not really sure why the following code is returning a "Call to a member function getBan

error with opendir
when i do this

if ($handle = opendir($dir)) {
while (false !== ($file = readdir($han

How to limit the calls to an API
Hello, in my simple script I call an api which effectively involves me getting an xml file.

H

Php - mysql store data and use it later?
Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different pl

How to give the privillege for triggers?
Hi,

How to give the privillage for triggers to particular user?

Please let me

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()
New to php/mysql coding. What's wrong with this sequence, or am I
just not seeing to obvious?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash