Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Customer Master. For us, this is not happening, this there some config that must be turned on for this to happen ?

Or do we have place in code in a User Exit in the Customer Master to check for Open Sales Orders and if so, block the Deleting of the Partner ? If so, what User Exit should be used ?

Looking to see how others have handled this.

Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
111 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Web Host List
Here is a list of web hosts that offer PHP and MySQL. It is no where near a full list, but it is mos

Map.php
I am a complete beginner to PHP and am looking for some help with a program I am messing around with

Page doesn't expand for content
Hi. I've been testing a query I made. It's here http://lapr1.6te.net/inquerito.php
The page doesn

PHP & MS Access - Line Break
Hey Guys!

I'm pulling records from an MS Access database and listing them using PHP and I'm r

explode() function problem maybe
Hi I'm having trouble searching my database. When I type two words in the search field it only searc

Array help
Hello i got this code to fetch data from database but it is not working it displays
Array

my two tables
table1 : col1 = topicid , col2 = topic

table2 : col1 = sentid, col2 = sentence

Cod

unoconv doc convert to pdf code prob
PHP/5.3.1

Hi. I am trying to use this code to convert docs to .pdf utilizing unoconv. Howe

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

EXplanation help
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to PHP programming and I am trying to put together a page wher

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash