disable all input buttons

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Friends,

suppose i do have a file ( file.php ) has a submit button

Code: [Select]<input type=submit name=add value=go>

is there any way so i can make the button shown but in same time it is disabled and make no action .

- i know there are someway like remove the file name where the informations submitted , but if we have many many submit buttons so is there any way i can added a code into for example a comment file such as config.php so it become applied to all once .

hope you got my idea... ummm like websites that gives a demo links for php scripts , they disabled all submit buttons. HOW !!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
66 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with file_get_html
The following code gives the expected results:

<html>
<head&g

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

Removing Title From database problem
Hi again ! i am having an issue with updating database. When i update any price of a title it remove

rdns with php
I am trying to build a script that will show all of the different domains that are hosted on the sam

help, header() is not working!
Hello, I have this code:

<?php

/**
* @author samoi
* @copyright 200

problem with php server update from mid 2009
Hi,

I have this navigation menu on 2 websites which used to work just fine. After a recent up

Simple MySQL script is not working
Hey guys,

Just familiarizing myself with PHP and MySQL. I am following along in the O'Reilly

is_dir() problem
Hello,

I'm buidling a php scripts that dynamically get's subfolders from a specific folder.

Uploading/Downloading files stored in MySQL database
Hey all,

This problem just came up in my website and I'm having a hard time figuring out what

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash