Display data returned from Ajaxservices!!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a question about displaying results using ajax. I have part of the code below.
$.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "AJAXServices.asmx/GetTechInfo", data: '{ "fieldName": ' + hoverElement.attr("id"), contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8", dataType: "json", success: function(results) { $.each(results.d, function() { //var html = results.d[0]; var html = $('.ttTopLeft').append(results.d[0]); $(contentElement).html(html); });

$.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "Service.asmx/GetMethod", data: '{ "field": ' + id, contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8", dataType: "json", success: function(results) { $.each(results.d, function() { //var html = results.d[0]; var html = $('.ttTopLeft').append(results.d[0]); $('type').html(html); });
Need to display the data in d[0]. It consists of 3 pieces of data - product id, product name, product description. I need to figure out a way to display it (with css and having more control on my end). Please help
Thanks,SA
Filed under: JSON AJAX ASP.NET

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
93 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Receive Rosettanet Message to SAP 4.6c
Dear all ,

My customer will send the PO details by rosettanet message , Is it

Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()

How can I run it every 5 mins ??

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_
Can anyone view my code and tell me why im getting the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpect

how to make database item unique
Hey guys,

is it possible to do this:

I have the database item $title being pulled for

=> and <=
So I was digging through some code when I came across the <= operator. This is the first tim

How do I get the row number from from an sql table query
Hi all

I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query)

Java API in PHP?
I have an application that we use internally here at the office.

The software company provide

Add User script "Could not execute query"
This should be an easy script but I can't get it to run. Can someone please help me?

<

Xacute search within SQL results
I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash