Displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Good day!

I'm a beginner in PHP and I'm not expecting a full coding for this qestion. I'm just looking for hints and pointers as to how to solve this problem so that I can learn it myself.

I have a question here about displaying data from database into a 2 dimensional table. Say I have a 2 dimensional table something like below

And I have a data in the database that corresponds to something like R1C3 and R2C1, how do I display the data on the table so that it looks something like below

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks and have a nice day

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
78 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

upload photo limits
ive got a upload photo script and im just trying to make more secure currently it limits size and as

Strange HTML Tag?
I recently noticed some odd HTML appear in some of the websites I host. Not all of them are run on a

Preventing blank or already entered values
Im trying to learn how to place a read file line by line and prevent duplicate entries and also BLAN

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

To add a field on the screen XK02.
Hi All,

How to add an additional field in the vendor change control screen XK02.
The

unserialize help, getting errors
hi all ,
I got a form with 6 fields (2 input and 4 select box), when the page loads one block is

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

php global variable
how can we create global variable so we can use its value in any form.. Please give example to

an interesting question
Greetings folks, got to ask an interesting question...

let say
i have created a function s

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash