Displaying returned XML in another PHP page

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I am using PHP cURL to do this, and it all works from the standpoint of approving or denying transactions. However, what I want to do is have it redirect to a new page and display the output in a regular format (minus the XML brackets and such), but cannot get it to carry the data over from the processing page to the results page.

This is the tag I'm using in the processing page to direct when a payment is successful:

Header("Location: /Approved.php?approvalcode=" . $xdoc2->approvalcode . "");

Currently it is passing just the approval code in the URL, but I am going to expand on this after I get the page working properly. Let's say this is part of my XML response I get back when I hit the server and post all the values it is looking for:

[errorcode] => 0 [errordesc] => Successful. [responsecode] => 1 [response] => 1 - APPROVED [approvalcode] => 766251

What needs to be coded in the Approved.php page to ensure these values are captured and displayed? This is an HTTPS setup, and from what I've read $_SESSION probably isn't the way to go (unless I'm told otherwise here), and I do not at all want to use cookies unless I have no choice. I've tried echo statements and $_GET statements but nothing is working, and I know it's because I'm missing something but cannot figure out what.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
181 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

I need some help with the IF command...
I have a large number of images in one section of my website with the .jpg format. I'm adding a bun

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

php redirecting
i wont open a new thread but i have a question about redirecting....
i wonder why my code doesnt

Consuming MII WebService in Java WebDynpro
Hello,

We are facing a strange situation...

We define a transaction in MII to

Placing and array within an array then sorting it!
I have a page that runs two large mysql queries and saves the results into arrays, in php I then per

no idea what to do...
I'm fed up. I had issues with code that I have working on a different site that didn't work on my cu

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

building a function with multiple outputs
I want to build a function that has multiple outputs.

I know but am not to sure how I should

Count of reciepients in php mailer
How can i sent a mail to large no of reciepients say 10,00,00 Using PHP MAILER

Does design fit in FPGA ?
Hi all,

I've made a large HCC-Design. Because of the program-size the compile process with th

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash