Does deleting the spmlog directory critical?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

Please, hope you could help me. We're having problems with the SAP backup. It keeps on hanging upon sapstop. Looking at the db2diaglog.log, it says that "The DB2 Syncpoint Manager recovery log is bad". We checked the website about SPM0438 and they are recommending that the DBA should delete the spmlog directory and restart the DB2. Upon verification in db2diag.log, it says there that it has been recurring since 2002.
We are new in this and we do not have the guts in deleting anything.
My question is this, will this action be very critical? Are there other ways we can do this without deleting anything? What will be the repercussions of this action? What possible reasons could have caused this error and what can we do to prevent this? Please, please, hope you could give us some inputs. We've exhausted all efforts on how we can do this without deleting anything. Thanks in advance.

Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
103 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

BB_Code error
I'm having a problem with a custom built function and keep getting this error:

Warning: M

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

Odd or Even
Inside of a while loop I need to echo several rows of info...easy enough.

In the loop (for th

try catch error
I have been trying try catch but, I can't get it to work. The code opens a non existing file called

Need help with some php code :)
Hey! I'm quite new to this whole thing, so please don't fire me with shait on this one =D

I'm

count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men

sql problems
I am having a small problem with my sql statement. it is inserting into 4 of the fields.

fie

PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see

Call Screen statement Error
Dear Experts,

is there any setting that needs to be done before creating any dialog progr

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash