Dynamically set AccordianPane Header

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an accordian on my master page. I'd like to be able to dynamically change the header on different pages. The I can't figure out how to do it or if it's even possible. When I access the accordian in the code behind, it has a Header property of type System.Web.UI.CompiledTemplateBuilder I believe. I was hoping it would have an InnerText property or something, but it doesn't have any properties.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

download directory onto C drive
I am attempting (if this is possible) to write a routine to automatically dump the contents of a dir

whats wrong with my code please help!!!
this is the error

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link res

Quick variable question
hey guys/gals,
im trying to write a php script and it works fine as i have it, but i need to set

form submit at godaddy?
Trying to test form submission at GoDaddy and it does not seem to work. Here's the page...

h

PHP Directory Listing Not working
Hey Guys,

I need help, I tried a ton of directory listing scripts and they all don't work. Al

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

Inserting a variable in a link
I have this code that I want to insert for my own variable but I have no idea how. This is what I wa

how to get IP address?
hey guys,

i have this code which is supposed to get me the IP address of my site visitors:

Snapshot from video
anyone knw how to make a snapshot maker from avi n mkv format.
for example if i give a direct lin

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash