Email to a friend script problems

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have this send-to-a-friend script with 2 issues:

1) When you open the form popup on a particular page, it includes the correct URL for that page (viewable on the popup form). But if you close it, go to another page, and open the popup again -- it shows the URL of the previous page (including it with the email). It holds the same URL no matter how many pages you go to and re-open the popup. Refresh does not help. You have to clear cookies, temp files, history (or one of those) in order to pull up the correct URL for the applicable page.

2) A random problem where sending the email does not include the page URL (blank where it should be on the email). A friend added:

Code: if ($refurl == '')
$refurl = 'http://www.domain.com';
at line 61 of recform.php so users will at least get the homepage URL when this problem occurs.

See attached files.

Help on these problems would be greatly appreciated

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
339 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Check Digits and extracting digits
I think I can figure out the code for this but I am having a very hard time getting past the first s

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

Print 'a' to 'z' via for loop
A very simple problem..
How Can I print a to z NOT a to y ?
It is a part of a code where
<

Is there a quick way to do this?
Hi all,

I need to create a mysql table from php that goes a little something like this

ob_ dynamic content
i was wondering about the potential to use ob to create a <div then remove it when the page

Login Functionality Working Different on IE
This is an odd one, I have a site which has an admin section. The admin pages unsurprisingly require

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

Session is not saving
I am not trying to do anything too fancy, I am just trying to get some $_SESSION data to save and us

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

php wont update my db
hello,

sorry for posting in mysql forum but i dont know where exactly is the problem but here

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash