Embedding flash object in Else statement

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Else statement. I've googled it several times, and looked at several sites and they all seem to suggest displaying it with show or echo or print. I've tried them all and

show returns:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/content/m/b/a/mbaveterans/html/Network/resumebook.php on line 107

echo returns:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/m/b/a/mbaveterans/html/Network/resumebook.php on line 107

print returns:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/m/b/a/mbaveterans/html/Network/resumebook.php on line 107

The If..Else statement is below
Code: <?php
if ($pass != $info['password'])
{ header("Location: login.php");
}

else
{

print "<object codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" id="doc_804151193636402" name="doc_804151193636402" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" align="middle" height="500" width="100%" >";
print "<param name="movie" value="./flash/book.swf">";
print "<param name="quality" value="high">";
print "<param name="play" value="true">";
print "<param name="loop" value="true">";
print "<param name="scale" value="showall">";
print "<param name="wmode" value="opaque">";
print "<param name="devicefont" value="false">";
print "<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff">";
print "<param name="menu" value="true">";
print "<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">";
print "<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">";
print "<param name="salign" value="">";
print "<embed src="./flash/book.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" play="true" loop="true" scale="showall" wmode="opaque" devicefont="false" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="doc_804151193636402_object" menu="true" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" salign="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle" height="650" width="100%">";
print "</embed>";
print "</object>";

echo "<a href=logout.php>Logout</a>";
}
}
}
?>
Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Error with login script
I am getting an error with my login script:

Error:
Code: Warning: Cannot modify header inf

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

How to make URL loads only on login
On my page, when a user login he's redirects to user_home.php. I made it also to open the chat scree

preg-match with a string and numbers
Hi, I can't get the expression to work for my preg_match, what I'd like is for it to match the strin

Help Import Animoto and Youtube
CAn someone help me urgently want to allow users on my website to import youtube/revver/dailymotion

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

the problem with str_replace
$str="hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha";
$nn=1;
$str=str_replace('ha','MyGod',$str,$nn);

OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash