Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:\xampp\ht

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title...

Code:
$query = $db->execute("select * from items where `player_id`=?, `item_id`=?", array($player->id, 1));
$item = $query->fetchrow();

//if 1 or more rows are found then update Quantity.
if ($query->recordcount() >= 1){

any ideas?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
125 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

form problem
below in the form action, i've put "test.php?w=$sw&h=$sh" but when i input the for

Need help in log in and log out?
hi there all of u. i have recently created a site for someone. i have placed log in and log out and

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Session problem?!?
Hello All! I am very new to the php world but I am working on fixing things that a previous programm

php problem?
I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put

I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
I need to increse 6hours more, and i don't know how???
<tr>
<t

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Unique Visitor Tracking
Hello. Currently, I run a voting site where voters are tracked by their IP address and can only vote

question about n
I was looking at some of the things you could do with php and one of the things I have tried is n.<

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash