Filename like the user name

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am creating a form and storing the values in file. Could anyone please tell me how to write a code in php for creating a filename based on the user name as in the form.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
158 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Query issues
I probably have this setup wrong well I know I do because nothing is showing up now. What I want is

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

form problem
Hi all, I think this is going to be easy to resolve but for I have been looking at it to long and I

Production of mango in processing industry
Hi,

We have one scenario ,company is in process industry,they are manufacturing MANGO pul

CURL XML Request [From C to PHP]
Hi,

I need some help converting this into something that will work with PHP.

Code: #

Adding Outlook 2007 items via file upload
I am looking for a way to be able to attach an Outlook item (an email message) in an ASP.NET 3.5 app

Using Microsoft Exchange Server with PHP
Hi,

I wanted to know if its possible to fetch email attachments from the exchange server usin

Calculus Help (and by help I mean homework)
Hrmmm, I hate posting about math homework, partly because it's homework, and partly because I hate w

Text to picture Generator
Hello, i have found this script and it works really good^^ But i have one problem, i would like to c

Gerenate tabel in Php
I whant to generate a tabel takeing data from database like this one so the results to be display on

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash