Final year project, please point me in the right direction

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system ( I got a feeling this is gonna be difficult, VERY )

The idea is that i create txt / csv file with questions like

1, "How old are you?" , "10", 2 ,"11", 3 , ( where 2 and 3 is the next set of nodes )
2, "Do you like sports?", "yes", 4 , "No", 5
3, "Do you like music?, "Yes", 6 , "No" , 7

At the end of the questions it will somehow produce some html files i've already created which would be the knowledge.

Using this file I need to create a script that supposedly will use the fgetcsv function. I know in the script will need some html code to produce check boxes for the questions and choices. So basically this script can be used by anyone that doesn't know how to program. All the user would have to do is create a decision tree and edit the txt file. I will be using this for my own project.

This is the spec ??? My project handing deadline is 1st May 2009 so ideally I want to be able to finish this by about 1st April for evaluation. The earlier the better.

I've been trying to study php but I just can't seem to piece it together and don't know where to start.
I would like some help please. I not asking for you guys to do it for cause I want to prove to myself I can do this. What I would like is if you guys could kindly give me some pointers such as areas I should look at more. I'm prepared to work hard for this, i just need a tiny bit of help

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Please help with code for SMTP authenticated PHP email form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

SESSION question
I am building an application , a directory for auctions.
For SEO i made a script which copies a p

ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in

php problem?
I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put

Regular expression tips or resources
Hello! I'm having some issues implementing the appropriate regex patter to eliminate unwanted charac

Pop-up Banner
Hello Friends,I need to use banner in our client site.Example: www.example.com if i enter this site

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

Include with Parameters
In a particular page I would like to include a file that requires $_GET parameters.

when I go

How to extract/download content from HTTPS page?
Hello to all the Members of this forum, Im Shoiab, A novice programmer in php.. for my first job I h

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash