Get to know your fellow coder

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I think it's time we got personal around here. There's a lot of code swapping and a few members know a little more about the others, but the vast majority of us are nothing but coders passing in the night.

Share a little bit about yourself, something that few know or even a hobby of yours that is probably not something normal about the average coder. And don't share your entire life story. If you want to give a lot of details about your life, spread it out over a few posts as you learn more about the others.

I'll go first:

I'm 26, been married for 2.5 years and my first kid is on the way. I've played baseball, softball, and basketball growing up, but I recently moved and haven't found a team to play on in any of those sports yet. All my recent time has been spent getting ready for the baby, working on my house, and working both at my main job and for my side business.

Next!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

writing a screen scraper
Hello,

I'm writing a screen scraper application and want to be able to get absolute addresses

pls clear my confusion
Hi friends,

Pls solve my query .

what is the exact use of Scope Resolution Operator( i

Basic Question about Threading and PHP...
I have a page that I am working on and it is taking several hours to process. The basics of what th

Multi-user card game
I'm writing a batch of games and such. Lottery is finished, Poker,blackjack,etc are next. They will

Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb

Get last modified date of web page
Hai All,

In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to g

How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup
Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a mes

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Contents of variable not echoing
Hey guys, hopefully this is an easy one...

In this line, the variables are not echoing out. T

Loosing changed contents when used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY
Hi,

I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my program as below.

CALL FUNCT

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash