Get value from Select menu

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi!

Have tried to find the solution on the web. Don't know if there is an easy one. A description:

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<form method="post" name="me" action="http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=lc&chd=t:30,35,36&chxt=x,y,r&chl=:<? echo $month_arr[0]; ?>|<? echo $month_arr[1]; ?>|<? echo $month_arr[2]; ?>"> <select name="month_sel" id="month" style="width: 50px;"> <option value="3">3 months</option> <option value="6">6 months</option> <option value="3" SELECTED>3 months</option> </select><?php $first_month = $month-$s; $month_arr[0] = $first_month;..?><input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"></form>
The thing is that I want to pass the value from the selected option in the menu into $s. Then pass the array to the Form action tag. Is this possible maybe with a return function?
I know how to get the value with javascript and OnChange but don't know how to use it.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

MS Exchange 2007 integration with ECC 6.0
Hello Experts,
We have ECC 6.0 and MS Exchange 2007. We need to integrate ECC 6 and MS Excha

Multi language - seo links
Im trying to figure out the best method to have a multi language website that will function with seo

Problem with variable declaration in switch statement
Hello, I am having some trouble assigning a value to a variable inside a switch statement. What I a

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

Onclick problem in Firefox
Hi,
I am using a . It doesn't seem to

getting rid of quotes in strings
sick of trying to deal with them in multiple ways (entering in and taking from database, echoing, ec

textfield unchanged
hi,
i want my form to know whether its textbox is unchange or not.

if($textbox == 'unchang

Mail from PHP form not always ending up in my inbox?
Hi guys,

I'm a real newbie to PHP and have managed to put together a simple mail form that se

Using CSS to format MySQL query
Hi,

If i want to have a news page on my site, which displays all records of a table in descen

Web Application Recipe
Hi Guys!

I am working with the Web Application recipes. I am currently working on the sen

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash