having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. For some reason i'ts giving me the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/b/r/o/bronikov/html/cart/cart.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/content/b/r/o/bronikov/html/cart/cart.php on line 36

I've looked it over and over again and can't find out whats the issue. Whats weird about it is that it was working last night and i haven't changed a thing from it .

Anyway here is the block of code i'm having isues with. I hope someone here can point out what the issue is

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php libs/ browsercap.in
ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way

Is there a more efficient way to code this than what I have?
I have three associative arrays.

$combinedSettings
$userSettings
$defaultSettings

Session
I am having a little trouble with a session. Not sure if it is my browser or what. I know I do not

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo

SCO Unix
I know this might not be the place to ask, but, can anyone tell me if SCO Unix comes with PHP built

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

Uploading Filetypes and placing them in seperate folders.
Hello,

first post , and asking for help im afraid. Very new to PHP, was making good progress

Searching keywords from array
Hello everyone, Im just wondering if someone could help me with another issue im having. Im still le

Packet Design
Hi All,
Im new about network programming and I want to design a protocol but I have some question

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash