HeaderSelectedCssClass not working

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane. When the ddl selection is changed, I programatically change the selected index of the accordian to now display the grid using the following code:view plaincopy to clipboardprint?AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion acc = (AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion)this.Master.FindControl("Content_Accordion"); acc.SelectedIndex = 1; AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion acc = (AjaxControlToolkit.Accordion)this.Master.FindControl("Content_Accordion"); acc.SelectedIndex = 1;

It works correctly in that it correctly expands the 2nd pane and contracts the 1st pane. It does not, however, change the header back color of the 1st pane to the unselected color. Instead, both panes have the selected color from my style sheet.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
113 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

include function being weird?
I have a very simple system to grab an IP outputted by a PHP file.. (for a project I have) but it ou

Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which

Delete all from a table
I can not get the following code to work. If I run the sql statement in the db it will delete all t

Select Rows as Columns..
is there a way to select COLUMN_NAME from user_tab_columns where table_name='TABLENAME';
and ha

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Formatting echo from database
So I have a database that stores First and last names, then echos them back to a website, as of now

losing variables between php brackets
Hi

have got this code:
Code: $id=mysql_result($result,0,"itemid");
$title=mys

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash