Help a newbee save my job !

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys i am dying here i am new to php and would like for someone to help me with this problem

i have a script that send information from a "form" but the probelm is that i need this to be autheticated (smtp) before sending the email.

here is the script that i am using: (If you know what i need to do to authenticate this smtp please HELP ME!)

<?php
$emailmanager = 'oscarm@crystalplace.com';

error_reporting(0);
$msg = '';
foreach ($_POST as $k => $v) { $msg .= $k.': '.$v."nn"; }

$email = trim($_POST['email']);
$Ok = ereg("^([a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+)@(([[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.)|(([a-zA-Z0-9-]+.)+))([a-zA-Z]{2,4}|[0-9]{1,3})(]?)$", $email);

$headers = 'From: ' . $email . "n";
$headers .= 'MIME-Version: 1.0' ."n";
$headers .= 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1' ."n";
$headers .= 'Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit'. "nn";

if ($Ok) {
mail($emailmanager,'New Trade Form Request from Brilliante Crystal Cleaner',$msg,$headers);

?>
<script language = 'javascript'>
alert('Thank you For Submiting Your Application ---> Brilliante Crystal Cleaner Team <---');
window.close();
</script>
<?
} else {
?>
<script language = 'javascript'>
alert('Sorry, please complete the form.');
history.go(-1);
</script>
<?
}

?>

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

show random images
hey guys

can someone please suggest a way in which the following code can be edited so it onl

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

getting Vars to pass to next page.
Hello all,
I have a confusing situation on my hands, i am a member of a gaming community and we

db entry based on primary key
My "topics" table contains 10 entires
topicid topic
------

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

Displaying an image using echo command
I had done a query on my database, one of the fields being an image reference to a directory where a

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded

How to ... (FAQs)
... get e-mail notifications As several people asked how to get e-mail notifications when new posti

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash