Help with Hyperlink

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

What I am trying to do may be simple, I just can't get it to work. Ok...

I am using Zend and so the database connect that I need for this is a simple call to it like Code: data->profile_name('username').
Ok, now to my question...I am trying to add a hyperlink to the login area of my website so that it will show the logged in user's personal profile page. Example:

www.randomsite.com/liarea/username

Where it says username I am trying add code there to show the username of the user that is logged in. I have tried lots of things and nothing works. Here is the latest thing I have tried:

Code: <a href='/liarea/<?php echo $dmp->profile_data('username'); ?>'>www.randomsite.com</a>
The randomsite is fictitious so sorry if it leads to something weird.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
58 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

batch file not building to webapps folder
Hello. I just started running Vista :P and can't seem to get my projects deployed. I found out how

Please Help my PHP Dating Function.
Hi everyone!

Well here is my code that displays this:

It works wonderful.

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Strange php code found on my website
I got hacked and the following code was placed within my files:

Code: [Select]<?
/*

Help building / using array
First - this is a cross-posting, if this is wrong I apologise! What started out as a MySQL query que

Sessions work for me and not others?
I'm having a bit of bad luck with sessions. In the past they have worked fine for me, but this time

Grids not displaying decimals, and behaving differently on different PCs?
Hello,

I coded a relatively simple MII application that allows data from a form to be add

php problem?
I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put

Apple's revamped lineup arrives

I'm personally curious about the magic mouse.. a multi-touch concept sounds like it could be nea

Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash