Hotlinking Picasa as the image folder of a website

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi there PHP freaks, I would like to create a private album in Picasa to use it as the image folder for my website, I want this album private so images can only be accessd from my website, so I guess some authentification must be done in the middle and Google API should be involved.
Can somebody point me to some code samples?
I have been already at Google documentation and I have seen that the API is for ZEND, but I can't use Zend on my server cause I don't have such privileges..

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
245 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

php call servlet
I have done a php backup application .
So there is a form that user pick some files to zip and d

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

MySQL Primary key gap
Alright, so I have a table with 26 entries in it (id, filename, caption) for my image randomiser (ht

using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto

Progress bar for webpage
Hi,
I want to implement a progress/waiting bar on my webpage - exactly the same thing that the Mi

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

listcube issue
Hi
I have a virtual cube ZREMOTE. I use Tcode "listcube" to retrieve contents. I use of the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash