How to change www in url with a specified name

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi
I'm trying to change the url http://www.sitename.com/apparels to something like below
http://apparels.sitename.com/apparels in PHP.
If anybody can help me with the code for the same or provide links of tutorial which may be of help to me I would be very thankful.
Thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
293 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that

Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8
This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

Menu restriction
How can I restrict the individual menu that would appear when a user logs in so that all users are c

Printer configuration
Hi All,
Suppose one of the user deleted the printer settings unfortunatly ,then what is the pro

Structure Question - One Table or One Table Per Record Set?
I have a web app (mySQL and PHP) which allows people to create an item with up to 200 records which

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

Ten Operator Syntax
Hi Guys,

I can't figure out why i am getting a parse error with this basic ten op code:

Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,

I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash