How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a message to the user that file is uploaded and update the parent page when I close the modalpopup..Please suggest me the best way to do this.I am working on Asp.net 3.5 with C# .net Scenario:I am using modal popup extender from AjaxControlKit to open a new modal popup in which targetcontrolid is set to a linkbutton.a pop up should appear when a user clicks on the link button which should show a fileupload control and should upload the image on click of an uopdate button gives a confirmation message to the user that file has uploaded and should refresh the parent page.
Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
213 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

cURL proxy
Okay here is the thing... i know how to add proxys

Code: curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE,

constructor ?
i have written this program and made 3 constructors in the class and i want to call them in the main

How would I convert this into code using an if statement?
ES equals exam score m equals $mean s equals $total. I already coded my mean and total so I'm not g

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie

Material Issuing for receiving batch
Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently usi

Multithreading design
Hi

I have come up with a Singleton class that manages a pool of database connections. Basical

Printing issues with xMII 11.5
For some reason, we have one report (and only one) that is giving us fits when trying to print. The

Get last modified date of web page
Hai All,

In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to g

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash