How to show a complete textarea ??

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I enter Client Case Notes notes in a textarea field on a PHP form. The field is 5 rows deep and 70 chars wide , using the scroll bar to see beyond 5 lines.

After entering notes, I want to echo or print the entire textarea without the scrollbar so that i do File Print to print out the complete notes. The problem is that using Print or Printf of the textarea variable prints a stream all on one line, with no newlines - this is too wide to print out for longer notes.

how can i do this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
260 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP
Hi All,
Could anybody provide code for Text file to .Dat file Conversion in PHP.

Tha

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

Get relative path from absolute path
How would one go about getting the relative path to a file from its absolute path?

word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor

Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value
Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the num

SAP Project Module
I have seen in the SAP Project Module,plan cost and budget are not equal and even difference is sign

Local file browser with php
Halo..

So this is what i want to create. I have a folder that i share and it has many movies.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash