How to write on database when a link is clicked?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I have a list of products in a gridview. When the link is clicked currently it takes to an external site. But now I wanted to store how many times a link is clicked? what is the best way to capture it? Currently it is a tag, I thought I will change it to asp:linkbutton, but my main problem is who to pass the parameter like the product id to the link button click event? or what other option I have? is it possible to do the database update through a javascript function (if it is possible then I will just leave the
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
295 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

default SAP userid
hi,, I just like to know if it is ok to use the default SAP user id (SAP*)?

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

browse folder only
hi,
is there a way i can browse or get the directory or folder only and not the file?
i just w

UTL File problem
Hi
I have a file in certain path with the following permissions (The file is a dummy file witho

Why is my row count 0?
Here's the MySQL query i'm running. It basically pulls data from 2 tables based on some data passed.

Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_

Warehouse Management
Hi,

On our system, we have two storage locations ( A and B ) where A is the main factory

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

PHP Display Telephone Number On Referrer
I have used the php below to show a different telephone number in the header of the site depending u

Problem with HTML form
Hello,

I made a HTML form with some fields and check box.
Everything works fine except whe

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash