Insert Failing.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey,
I am making a Sign up page for a website, but the insert query into the Database does not seem to work, it returns no errors, just simply does not work.

Code: $insert_user = mysql_query("INSERT INTO users (id, username, gender, firstname,lastname, email, password, ipaddress, energy, verifycode, verified, referrer) VALUES
('', '$username','$gender','$firstname','$lastname', '$email', '$password', '$ip', '150', '$verifycode', 'N', '$refferer')");

All the Vars are pre defined.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
93 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Login page problems
I developed a website a few months ago and I am now having an issue with logging into it. The place

Basic Question Regarding PHP Includes
Hi

Just starting out with PHP.

Working on a site that uses some basic includes, these

I think i'm using the syntax incorrectly
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and a newbie with PHP - I'm glad I found this site - I hop

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

Dynamic Data + Sql Server 2005 Enterprise?
Hi! I have just started to learn ASP.NET, and it looks like it is quite a lot to learn. Im not reall

difference between datetimes
($row['totime']-$row['fromtime'])/60

this is giving me 0

example of totime and fromtim

Optimize Code
Just started getting into the use of cookies. The following code will redirect users to a set URL s

Ajax Issues - Update Panel / Timer. Intellisense doesn't know about them
Type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' does not have a public property named 'UpdatePanel'. That is wha

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command
Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash