Inserting Data into a MS Access DB using PHP.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

As part of my uni course I am doing a placement at a company whom want me to create a client zone for their website.
Basically, they want me to create the code to get data from a MS Access db and display it on this client zone.
I know how to connect to the db using ODBC but I was wondering, when it comes to creating queries to add, delete data, etc. is it just the same code as when using mysql, or is different?
I hope I make sense!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
153 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

XML Grouping
I'm using xml_parse_into_struct to get all my elements, but now I need to group them. For example, h

Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

How to ... (FAQs)
... get e-mail notifications As several people asked how to get e-mail notifications when new posti

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

PHP Function Page Advice
Hi All, I am quite new to PHP and Javascript but have written an Online Shop (Mainly for Fun and edu

PHP arrays into arrays need help
Hello
I am trying to highlight the days on my calendar based on the dates that i have in my datab

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

Call db table from any PHP file
Hi,

I want to be able to call a database table that will be setup in another file called init

generating random codes
Hi guys n gals,

I have a requirement to generate 250,000 unique codes...

These codes a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash