Keep newlines from textarea?..

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm creating a simple encoding program, and what I want it to do is retain the newlines, as echoing a textarea for example will strip them out (I think). How do I retain the n's or whatnot and place them into a single string along with the text? will it be too much trouble?

I just want it simple so I can nl2br() it in the end. I don't know what html/PHP does when it POSTS's data from a textarea.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
150 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

INSERT data problem!
After having an string with apostrophes ', double quotes " or any other special characters, suc

How to kill asynchronous postback / current postback?
Hi,here is my problem:I have a web site with many pages of which some may take time to process resul

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

RadioButtonList item spacing
I have a RadioButtonList and I can't put any spacing between the items. They are arranged verticall

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

Access website from only 1 computer...?
One of my customers wants his website to only be accessed by people in which they bought the website

php ajax - two drop down list with a submit button
i have created a form with 2 drop-down list and a submit button. I would like to know how to pass th

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

max() problem
I have a while loop to get image names.
Code: $imagequery = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ad_i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash