login from external site

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php index.php . Now if i will not give correct detail i can not see the index.php ,all working perfect . So now what i wants to do is in my login.php currently i am using local mysql to connect and find user then proceed to index.php NOW what i want is for example if these files are on domainone.com it will login from domaintwo.com then will proceed to index.php means second domain has only login processing nothing else to do. So Sir/Mam how can i accomplish this project, any ideas much appreciated

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
119 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

FPDF Help
I've been playing with the FPDF module. I was building a form and rolling right along and then sudde

Cannot Connect to Database
I am writing an application to do annual reviews. I cannot get my script to work. Whenever it runs I

How a counter of users ? such as ---> (231 Viewing)
I want to count how many users are actually viewing the page, How is that possible?
Thank you guy

Recognising Revenue daily
Hello.
Has anyone come across daily recognition of deferred income?
We want to implement R

Help with Hyperlink
Hi,

What I am trying to do may be simple, I just can't get it to work. Ok...

I am usin

Count Session and Trigger Events
I am New in PHP, seeking a method to count logged users by counting the sessions or any …, is

problem with sql querry in php script
Hello guys,

What I want to do is I want to read out a csv file and then but te conent ot the

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

Files in current folder. Should be an easy fix.
Never mind. I've asked about this before and just found my answer. Anyway to delete this?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash