login from external site

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php index.php . Now if i will not give correct detail i can not see the index.php ,all working perfect . So now what i wants to do is in my login.php currently i am using local mysql to connect and find user then proceed to index.php NOW what i want is for example if these files are on domainone.com it will login from domaintwo.com then will proceed to index.php means second domain has only login processing nothing else to do. So Sir/Mam how can i accomplish this project, any ideas much appreciated

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
165 Like 47 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem executing bash script using shell_exec
Hi there,
I created a bash script file using following code to convert doc documents to pdf using

Hashing?
Hi, I was hoping to take a string value then convert it - consistently - across each of our pages in

Why is this function returning a false value when it shouldn't be??
This is in an include file. I want it to check a value in an html form and see if it's just white s

Can you help please? Php file
I have to write this php file to allow users to register their nicknames on nickserv

For an I

Combining Two Queries
I have two scripts that each work fine by themselves. One is a search script with a variable that de

ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue
This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Obj

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Encrypt php code?
Is it possible to encrypt php code in files,
so that it displays a load of unreadable characters

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash