making web pages for accounts

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, I would like to make pages for accounts on my website im making (its not a real website..im just making a website of accounts and stuff so i can learn PHP/mysql as i go along)

I would like to make it so you can make web pages for accounts on the database (At the moment i have on the database table....ID,username,password,email fields....)

So, if anyone can help me out on what i need to research about to do this, that would be great help!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
157 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

timed header image rotation
I have a joomla site and I was trying to setup a rotating image based on timing NOT just refreshing

PHP friend keyword equivalent
is there a PHP equivalent for the C++ friend keyword?

Preg_match with an array
is there an away to use preg_match with an array?

i want to check a string with an array to s

Pagination
Hi All,

I think I'm finally getting somewhere with pagination!

I can now submit a quer

Mail form doesn't send Russian/Cyrillic characters correctly?
When someone enters foreign characters (like Cyrillic text, and Japanese/Chinese probably gives the

check if value exists
I have googled this for a while and I am getting lots of different results. Is there a standard meth

db entry based on primary key
My "topics" table contains 10 entires
topicid topic
------

Renaming a file that a user uploads to site?
My site allows for registered users to upload images to the site under their own gallery. Currently

How to use php and sql to check if values match the ones in a table (for logins)
How would I code it that the script takes two variables that are passed to it (UserID and PIN), and

Stuck with preg_replace
Hi,

I'm trying to use preg_replace to remove part of the IP address submitted using a form on

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash