Material Issuing for receiving batch

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently using through MB1B - material transfer from location to location ( mvt 311 ) In that case we will see the issuing batch as well as the receiving batch. But we cannot put any control through the system with regard to the transferring materials. If the material stock exsist in the stores , they can transfer whatever the quantity as his wish to factory floor in the system where as not in the physically.

So by making a solution to the above problem , we noted that MF60 ( pull list ) is the ideal way for make to order scenario and as well as to fulfill our requirement. But in the pull list I couldn't see the field of RECEIVING batch indicator ( which should be in free hand text field ) in the screen.

If any one who know how to make a user exit or any provision to enter batch field is very much helpful to me. Pls be comment urgently.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
238 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

User input in to variable
Hi all,

I'm sure this is very easy but I'm having another brain freeze!

At the end of

Rounding a number queried from a database
I know that to display a rounded number you just do echo "round($number)";. But how would

Website Direction...
I recently used this code to try and make it so the page loads as http://www.domain.com/ when you ty

INSERT data problem!
After having an string with apostrophes ', double quotes " or any other special characters, suc

cstdatomic (c++0x std::atomic) / g++ 4.4
Hello,

I'm trying to use cstdatomic (std::atomic in the upcoming c++0x standard) in g++

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

phpMailer not working ..........
HI,
I was playing with the phpMailer script and tried to send a smiple mail using their test scri

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Saving PHP output as a file
I wondered if anyone knows how to save the rendered output of a PHP script as a file?

I have

Change Sort Order to Display Newest File First
Hi Guys,

I have a page that sorts the contents (PDFs) of a directory and displays them on the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash