Material Issuing for receiving batch

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently using through MB1B - material transfer from location to location ( mvt 311 ) In that case we will see the issuing batch as well as the receiving batch. But we cannot put any control through the system with regard to the transferring materials. If the material stock exsist in the stores , they can transfer whatever the quantity as his wish to factory floor in the system where as not in the physically.

So by making a solution to the above problem , we noted that MF60 ( pull list ) is the ideal way for make to order scenario and as well as to fulfill our requirement. But in the pull list I couldn't see the field of RECEIVING batch indicator ( which should be in free hand text field ) in the screen.

If any one who know how to make a user exit or any provision to enter batch field is very much helpful to me. Pls be comment urgently.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
108 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

PHP Multiples of 2, Show posts...not working (wordpress)
I have been using this code to show div.example with 6 li columns inside it, each li is a post with

Simple PHP/Java Help..
Hi,
I'm trying to build a little program to do with calculating postage. Unfortunately i haven't

InternetOpenUrl() Invalid cert
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to prevent calls to InternetOpenUrl() from failing with erro

Gantt Chart Tool
Does anyone know of a good free gantt chart creator tool

Thanks

Help With Showing Users On the Index Page
Ive got this code which works just how i want it to.

Code: <?
$timenow=time();

getting rid of quotes in strings
sick of trying to deal with them in multiple ways (entering in and taking from database, echoing, ec

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

'210010106140040100' == '210010106140040101'
Debugging this simple line of a PHP script

Code: if($a == $b){ }
I've found that with val

FPDF Help
I've been playing with the FPDF module. I was building a form and rolling right along and then sudde

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash